You are a Marketing professional within the Pharma, Food Supplement or Ingredient Industry? You want to develop or broaden your leadership skills and build a marketing team within an international environment? Then take this chance and apply now as Marketing Leader. Our client, an international, leading nutraceutical CDMO offers an exciting opportunity for Marketing professionals with entrepreneurial spirit.
Marketing Leader / Pharma / CMDO (m/f/d)
ANDRIS CAPEK CONSULTING GmbH, Standort North-East Germany
- Build up a marketing team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop marketing strategies and implement campaigns aimed at creating company and product branding.
- Implement and monitor measures to drive customer lead creation.
- Hold regular meetings with international marketing to review product pipeline and in Europe with R&D to identify candidates for launch in Europe and prepare related materials.
- Provide market forecasts and reports by conducting market research, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Support the sales team with relevant market insights and promotional material.
- Create valuable content for and oversee the operation of the company’s online presence; provide analytics review.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows and major events.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, monitor ROI and costs.
- Manage agency providers, consultants, and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in life sciences, marketing, or MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable experience in the food supplement, ingredient, or pharmaceutical industry; alternatively, relevant experience gained in media agencies.
- Good knowledge of the European landscape of the nutraceuticals market.
- Proven track record of growing market shares.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Startup-mentality in combination with strong leadership skills, able to build up and develop a marketing team.
- Team player experienced to engage many internal and external stake holders.
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing; excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Experience in working with MS office and digital communication tools, SEO knowledge required.
- Willingness to travel.
- International Market Leader with good reputation
- Long Term investments and strong committment for the local plant
- Build and form a new marketing team
- Work in a multi cultural environment